Hi! I’m Alexis Nealy.
Im a twenty-one year old college student at the University of Georgia (go dawgs)! I’m pursuing a degree in education in hopes to teach little ones! When I’m not hitting the books I’m with my family at our second home, Disney World. I enjoy adventures, capturing memories through photography/videography, and spending time with those I love! Thank you for visiting my site, I hope you enjoy and leave feeling a little inspired
A little more fun…
1. What is your favorite Disney Park? I love Hollywood Studios, home to a few of my favorite rides (tower of terror and rocking rollercoaster)
2. How many times do you visit Disney World a year? My family and I will visit about once a month (especially my mom and I, we are obsessed)
3. What is your favorite ride at each of Disney’s parks? Hmmm lets see, Magic Kingdom – Space Mountain, Hollywood Studios – Tower of Terror, Animal Kingdom – Expedition Everest, Epcot – Frozen
4. What is your all time favorite Disney snack? Defiantly the ice cream sandwich you can get on main street in the Magic Kingdom. Two huge homemade chocolate chip cookies with a glob of vanilla ice cram (perfect).
5. What is your favorite Disney memory? This past July my parents decided last minute to take me to Disney World for a day. It was the best day ever spending time with my parents, and just being spontaneous.
6. What exactly are you studying in school? I’m a senior at UGA studying Early Childhood Education.
7. What kind of photography do you do? I actually have a photography website that displays all of mine, and Ethan’s work. My favorite is to capture portraits of people (everyone is just so pretty).
8. What kinds of videos do you create? My videos consist of memories from trips and other events going on in my life. I love being able to capture a moment in time, and replay that in the future.
9. What is your family like? I have an amazing family! I’m the eldest of three girls, which means I have two younger sisters hahaha (Brittany – 19 and Katie – 16). My mother is without a doubt my best friend, she makes me feel al little bit better about my Disney obsession. Then we have my dad who the biggest goofball in the family.
10. Do you have a boyfriend? I do have a boyfriend, his name is Ethan. We have been together for 3 and a half years, and still going strong. He puts up with my camera always being in his face, and talking about Disney/teaching 24/7. He’s a keeper!